Babbling about books

First of all I'm kinda disappointed that bokblogg.nu won't let me register this blog on the site because they only take blogs in Swedish. Too bad, it's not like Swedish people in general have a problem reading English. But oh well.

Secondly, I've joined a book swap over on bpal.org and I am eagerly waiting to see who I will get as my book worm. We've been answering questions in the thread and it's really interesting to see the wide variety in answers. It's going to be fun to pick out books for someone else, I'm not sure if I want to get someone with similar tastes as mine or if I want my polar opposite. Time will tell in the end.

I'm sure there was something else I wanted to say but someone seems to have replaced my brain with porridge, I really hate it when that happens. So, to bed I go.

Have fun storming the castle!
  • Sooz
  • 7:25 PM
  • 0 comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment