In which the blogger buys books again

I decided to limit the amount of books I bought until the book swap I was taking part in was over. Well, now that I have recived my awesome package and my bookworm have recived hers there isn't a need of it anymore. And I got payed.

So, bookdepository.co.uk once again got a chunk of my money, I would have shopped locally but one of the books I wanted wasn't available at sfbok.se so I went elsewere for all of them.

These ended up in my basket:

Academ's Fury - Jim Butcher
Changeless - Gail Carriger
Hexed - Kevin Hearne

Moon Called - Patricia Briggs

Secondhand Spirits - Juliet Blackwell



























So basically I am continuing with recently discovered series which  were good and also one new one which seems to be a lovely summer read, a murder mystery with ghosts and a small second hand store. Sounds adorable and my bookworm, to whome I sent this, squee'd over it appropriately. Now comes the less good part when ordering books online - the wait for them to appear in the mailbox! *stalks mailman* Of course this does gives me the time to finish The Anubis Gates...
  • Sooz
  • 12:15 PM
  • 0 comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment